Eccles Liberal Club
A warm friendly club, established in 1879 , and still the best place for a friendly pint, game of snooker or a family do…some 100 years plus later.
The original building was demolished to make way for the M602, back in the 1970’s , and is now situated on Wellington Road.
No longer a politically affiliated club it retains the name as a historical reference to it’s origins.
Members can partake of a friendly game of snooker or darts or simply enjoy a cold pint in a relaxing atmosphere.
Function rooms can be hired – please see the gallery and contact pages for further information.
New members are always welcome, as are casual guests who wish to hire a room for that special occasion.